Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some more of our work........

We have compiled a few photos of different types of opportunities that we have had the priviledge of photographing and putting together.

Above, Dan and Erin Kinzer, made a Christmas card and also a "Save the Date" card for their wedding which was May 24, 2008. A little 2-in-1 project never worked better! I worked with both Erin and Dan, and believe me when I tell you, that these two are a match made in heaven! They were hilarious and kept me laughing the entire photo shoot.





Above, is the most gorgeous baby boy (yes, I am a little bias) on the planet. I can't get enough pictures of him but don't want to share him with the whole world just yet.

Below, is my sister-in-law, Katie Gardner. She wanted to take some portraits to possibly build a portfolio for modeling and also to send as a school photo to family and friends. She is always great to work with and is willing to "LOVE the camera" if you need her to. She is the best!




No comments: