Tuesday, December 9, 2008

How hard is it....

I have not been very good at keeping up with the blog. I could blame sweet baby Kennedy, the holiday season, or just that I have been too busy, but the truth is I haven't given it much thought. I have been so focused on making Kennedy's birth announcements, photoshopping her "First Photos" and trying to put together my order for my christmas cards and christmas presents from Kennedy. I couldn't imagine doing this while working! Kennedy is growing like a weed. I was always one that felt like when other parents gave you baby advice, that I didn't want to hear it or it would be different for me. However, they are all true. The most common thing I heard was cherish every moment because your baby will grow up so fast. Boy is it true! I feel like I can't even remember when Kennedy was born, but I do, but it just feels that way! We are closing on the house in Milton on Friday. Hopefully we will be moved in by Christmas.
Kennedy's Christening invitations are going to be mailed out soon. We are excited about Audrey and Thomas (Kennedy's Godparents) coming in on Monday, December 15th. Kennedy can't wait to be spoiled more than she already is! There are no pictures to post today, but I will be posting some soon. She is getting her picture taken with Santa this weekend (which I will post) and her birth announcement (which I will post, after they are mailed out).

With Love,
Jason, Jen and Kennedy

No comments: