Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I've been caught RED HANDED!

Funny Story.

Audrey and I decide to go out for a little while today and ended up eating lunch at Ruby Tuesday's. As usual, Kennedy starts off really well in her high chair, but just as we are eating our meal, she gets fussy. So the procedure is to take her out of her high chair, and whoever is almost done first (usually Audrey) takes Kennedy and entertains her to keep her quite. So today, Audrey took Kennedy when it got about that time. However, Kennedy is such a big girl (or so she thinks) she sits by herself in the booth (with Audrey holding her at all times). So she wanted to be entertained and had already thrown all of her toys on the floor (several times) that she decided she would look through Audrey's purse and see what she could get her hands on. I did have my camera with me and decided to snap a few photos. I hope you enjoy.

Jen.






No comments: