Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another long, but busy day.

Today has been a really hectic day. Jason and I put an offer in on a house in Milton. Actually in my mom and dad's neighborhood. We then met my parents for dinner at Beef O'Brady's for dinner. We are hoping to keep our fingers crossed that our offer is accepted, or if not, the counter offer isn't too far off of where we are hoping to be.

As far as Kennedy and her arrival, well, nothing yet. I have a lot of pressure and feel like any minute my stomach skin is going to rip open like something out of an Alien movie or something. I just want a full body massage, a foot massage, etc. Can someone say, spoil me please? I am still working, as my plan is to work until I give birth. However, the more uncomfortable I feel, the harder it is to go to work. I am trying to plan for the next 6 weeks of school, teach kids, etc all while feeling like I am the goodyear blimp. Enough regarding me. We will still keep you posted and keep our fingers crossed for a smooth labor and hoping that the house goes through.

With Love, Jen.

No comments: