Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another Busy Weekend!

It is now Sunday night, and we are finally winding down from another busy weekend. I am sure this is only the start of our busy lives, but here is what we have been doing in the last week.

Jason and I worked our way through the work week and decided to celebrate my birthday on Friday night. We had some news that changed our plans a little bit, but we sat down, came up with a plan, and then put it into action. We have decided that we might try to get rid of the Armada. If we are to cut back on our luxurious life style, we should cut costs by getting rid of some of our luxurious things. So, after I worked on Friday, we went to a few car dealers and looked around at smaller cars, more efficient cars, and then came home. We postponed my birthday dinner (just the 2 of us, since it would be our last alone birthday dinner), and came home and ate leftover pizza, and went to bed early as I was super tired. On Saturday, we of course went to Milton. We were hoping to see my nephew Kelan, as it was my birthday, but David and Tiffany's plans were cancelled, so we didn't get to catch up with them. No big deal though. We ran a few errands with Mom, looked at a few houses, and then went to dinner at La Hacienda for my birthday. We found a house we really did like, so Jason is off to see it again tomorrow, and we are hoping to make an offer on it on Monday/Tuesday. Keep our fingers crossed that we are lucky to have our offer accepted. On Sunday, Jason and I went to eat some breakfast at the Waffle House, and then went to Target where I purchased a Nintendo Wii with my birthday money. Jason, who has never played the wii before, was so excited. So we came home and put it together, and began to play the wii. He was not excited at playing Tennis, because he was having "Operator Issues" and blaming the game. But after the gazillionth time of me beating him, we switched to bowling, then baseball, and then after a while, golf. We had a blast. We then went to eat dinner with his family for my birthday. It was good. So we are now back at home and just trying to relax.

We do have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, that I will be attending by myself, as Jason will be checking out the house in Milton again. So watch tomorrow be the day something actually happen, and Jason won't be there for me. Just kidding. I will definitely be keeping you posted as to what happens. We have had contractions, but just the braxton hicks contractions, for the last few weeks. Nothing organized, they have just been sporadic, some every 25 minutes, but last night they were strong and I had 1 every hour or hour and a half. So, no sleep for me.
Here is hoping tonight will be better. I will go for now, as I will keep you posted on the doctor's appt that we are going to on Monday.

With Love, Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff...
Sorry you had to buy so many baby things - she will be worth it!
Aunt Cindy