Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another day down.....

I don't know what is funnier in our house right now, The dogs pretending to be the "baby" or us trying to dress the dog up as the baby. Let me paint a picture for you. Jason and I were sitting in Kennedy's room putting up her laundry, when all of a sudden Jason got my attention and I looked over and there was poor Delilah in a newborn diaper. We laughed so hard that she was embarrassed, wouldn't move until we took off the diaper, and then she left us and wouldn't come back for a while. Another day in the Gardner household.

We are excited about our Pensacola Baby Shower coming up on October 25th. Grandma Gardner and Aunt Jeanne is throwing the shower for Kennedy and we can't wait to see what she is going to receive. She already has so much and we, as parents, are SO GRATEFUL!

As we close out this blog session, I would like to ask everyone reading this, to pray for our BEST friends, Aaron and Andrea. They are having a difficult time with some difficult news. They are the greatest, strongest people that Jason and I have in our lives and we are always forever grateful. We love them and hope that all of you can wish them well in your prayers and keep them in your thoughts as they make it through such a hard time.

No comments: