Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Help me..........

I can't believe I am saying this, especially online, but for those of you who know me, I am sure you know that I don't like to ask for help. Not for anything. But I finally gave up and had to do it. I have now succumbed to getting Jason up 30 minutes earlier in the morning to shower, so he will still be in the house when I shower, incase anything happens. Also, I know have to get dressed in the morning while he is still in the house so he can put my socks on for me, if I choose to wear them. When I get home, he unloads my car for me, takes off my socks, and makes me sit on the couch with my feet up and waits on me hand and foot. He doesn't let me bend down and pick things up, clean up, etc.

Now I know some of you are thinking, "isn't that what he was suppose to do"? My husband is great and loves me bunches, but I can't stand to feel helpless. Kennedy is going to be so proud of her dad, whom she loves so much already. Anytime he rubs my belly or scratches my belly she freaks out and it actually looks like she is going to just punch through my belly. It is really creepy, but cool all at the same time.

With Love,
Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
One of the best inventions I used in the latter months was the little stretchy, curly shoelaces. I looked like the biggest nerd, but if I could shove my huge, swollen foot just right in my tennis shoe, I didn't even have to tie them.
Praying for your family. So excited!
Cindy