Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We did it, Jason and I graduated.....

Jason and I had our last lamaze class on Monday night, (which I may have mentioned before). We are officially graduates and ready to move on to try out how "Strong" I think I am going to be during labor. We registered for the Child CPR class tonight, and decided to take both grandma's with us. Well my mom is going to be "Nana" and Gail hasn't decided what she is going to be called yet. So the 4 of us went and learned how to save lives, both on Adults and Babies. Did you know it is now 30 chest compressions to 2 breaths. It is pretty crazy to know, that I can actually attempt to save a life if I had to. Here is hoping it never has to happen.

So we feel ready for the whole shabang now. We are going to finish packing Kennedy some items in our hospital bag, that way Jason isn't unorganizing her room, while we are in the hospital trying to find something for her to wear. You may never know what he would bring for her to put on. ha ha ha

We are definitely just hanging out for the rest of the week. We are pretty busy tomorrow still, as we are going to look at a house in Milton. I will keep you posted on that. We would like to buy before the interest rates spike and we are in more of a recession than we are in now. I guess you never know.

Thanks for checking on us!!!!!!
With Love,
Jen and Kennedy

No comments: