Saturday, October 11, 2008

Milton Baby Shower 10-5-08

On October 3rd, my lovely cousin Audrey and her mother, my Aunt RoseAnn, flew in from Scotland for Kennedy's 1st baby shower. My mother, Audrey and Tiffany, threw the first shower for the "Milton Folk" at the Garden Center. It was fabulous. Kennedy is going to be "SO FASHIONABLE" and have all of the latest, best baby gear on the planet! Jason and I are very grateful that we have such wonderful friends and family who love us dearly, and we know will love Kennedy the same.


So here is a picture of my expanding waist line/baby belly for those of you to see. Keep checking us out as we will continue our blog efforts more frequently now, and with a ton of pictures of Kennedy as we have 43 days to go and counting!



With love,


Jennifer and Jason......

No comments: